Skip to content
- The management reserves to itself the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school.
- Pupils seeking admission may be tested on the syllabus of the class/standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- Bonafide students from any recognized schools of any board may seek admission to the school.
- An admission Number is issued to the pupil at the time of admission into the school. The Admission Number remains unchanged till the pupil leaves the school. Parents are requested to keep a record of the Admission Number and it has to be quoted for any official matters such as for Bonafide Certificates, Transfer certificates or any other official letters.
- You may send your application by post or you may submit it personally at the school office Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4 pm. On Saturdays, between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm. You will hear from us within a week.
- For any other admission related queries, contact Admissions Co-ordinator