To ensure proper discipline in school the following card system will be enforced.
- Repeated careless and irregular work.
- Irregular attendance.
- Coming to school out of uniform.
- Coming late to school.
- Disrupting classroom teaching.
- Loitering out of the class without purpose.
- Missing classes, Assembly, S.U.P.W., Library, P.T. etc. periods.
- Not bringing the school diary.
To be issued to the student defaulter concerned in the presence of the
Co-coordinators and the parents for the following:
- Being disobedient.
- Using abusive language.
- Rude or insolent behaviour with teacher.
- Bullying fellow students and juniors and causing physical injuries and hurts.
- Using unfair means during any examination.
- Damaging school property (a fine will also be imposed)
To be issued to the student defaulter in the presence of the Principal and parents for the following:
- Misbehaving with a teacher.
- Negative influence
- 3 Pink cards will be equivalent to one yellow card.
- 2 Yellow cards will be equivalent to one red card.
- Yellow card will mean suspension from school for a week.
- Red card will mean suspension from the school for two weeks and expulsion from the school at the end of the academic year.