Skip to content
- Parents are requested to bear in mind that the school attaches great importance to building sound character in pupils. Therefore, they are expected to co-operate with the School authorities by making their children understand that a well-ordered and disciplined way of life is as much as important at home as at school by seeing that they prepare their lessons and by taking an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are informed that occasional reports from teachers are made in the School Diary. They are requested to sign them as proof of having read them.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the Report Card and any similar documents relating to their ward when requested.
- If a pupil is likely to be ill for a long period, the Principal must be informed as early as possible. Should there be infectious disease at home parents should keep their child/children at home till the danger of infection has passed.
- Changes in the residential addresses or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing and without delay, failing which the school will not be responsible for non-receipt of communications.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letter the class, Section and Admission No. of their child / children. The date/month and year of admission should be stated as well, when applying for Transfer Certificate and Date of Birth Certificate. If above information is not furnished in the application, it may not be possible to issue the Date of Birth Certificate. The T.C. and Date of Birth Certificate shall be given only to parents/guardians of the child after a week from the date of receipt of the application duly completed in all respect.
- After each examination, a day is fixed for parent teacher meeting to discuss the progress of the children. Parents are expected to avail this opportunity. (At other times parents may meet the teachers, if necessary, with the sanction of the Principal or with prior appointment).
- Parents must be strict regarding their daughters returning home from school immediately after school hours. Any problem in this connection must be reported to the Principal immediately.
- Parents can meet the teachers only with a prior appointment on any working Saturday.