- Parents are requested to see that their sons/daughters are regular and punctual in attendance at school/college.
- In the event of absence for a day or two, they are required to write a letter to the Headmaster or Headmistress on the son’s/daughter’s return to school, explaining the reason for the absence.
- If the duration of absence is to be more than two days, a letter should be sent at once, supported by a medical certificate in case of sickness.
- Attending weddings and other functions out of station during School time breaks into routine and School discipline. Parents are asked most earnestly not to take their son/daughter with them to attend these functions.
- Students returning to School late may have their names struck off the School rolls if the School management has not been informed in time: Punctuality and discipline are fundamental ideals in the running of a school, ideals which we endeavor to inculcate in our children.
Late Return after long holidays. To discourage the growing tendency of late arrival, a fine of Rs. 100/- per day will be levied for late arrival at school after a long holiday. Sickness alone may exempt a boy/girl from the fine.